Decatur Housing Authority Waiting List Open
DECATUR HOUSING AUTHORITY TO OPEN
WAITING LIST FOR HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER PROGRAM
FORT WAYNE – The Decatur Housing Authority (DHA) will be opening its Housing Choice Voucher Program Waiting List on Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 8:00am and it will remain open until further notice.
Applications will be available at the following locations:
- United Way – 218 E Monroe St, Decatur, IN 46733
- Love Inc. – 1109 Angus Drive, Decatur, IN 46733
- Washington Township Trustee – 313 W Jefferson Street, RM 257, Decatur, IN 46733
- Adams County Poor Relief – 313 W Jefferson Street, RM 128, Decatur, IN 46733
- Community and Family Services – 214 E Monroe Street, Decatur, IN 46733
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority – 7315 Hanna Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46816
A representative from DHA will be available at the Adams County Public Library (128 South 3rd Street, Decatur, IN 46733) to assist with applications or to answer any questions on Thursday, April 4, 2019 from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
There will be no applications available for pick-up at the library other than on the above mentioned dates and times.
Please contact customer service at 260.267.9300 with any questions.